Welcome to the Pacific Center | Where the City Meets, with address at Calle Ramón H. Jurado, PH Pacific Center, Panama City, Republic of Panama.
This document describes the general terms and conditions and privacy policies, including access, use of services and everything related to this website (www.pacificcenter.com.pa) (hereinafter, "Pacific Center").
These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the Conditions of Use) are intended to access the contents of the website, then read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using this website:
- Dear User, when you browse or use the services and contents of the Web Page, it implies that you as a USER have read, are aware of, and agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
All rights of Pacific Center are reserved. No part of the Pacific Center website content publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the creators and/or editors of this website.
All content included or made available to the USER in Pacific Center, including texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio files, digital downloads and any other information, including industrial designs and any other intellectual property element, is the property of exclusive to Pacific Center and/or its trademarks registered and distributed by it. The USER must refrain from extracting and/or reusing it without prior and express consent.
In addition to the Content, the trademarks, denominative or figurative, service marks, industrial designs and any other element of intellectual property that is part of the Content (the "Industrial Property"), are the property of Pacific Center. and/or the brands distributed by the Company and, for this reason, cannot be used by Users in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Pacific Center.
Consequently, Pacific Center is and will be the sole holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website and all material published on our website will be for informational purposes only.
It is important to note that all the content that YOU have access to on the website is duly protected by international Intellectual Property laws on Copyright.
That Pacific Center trademarks and commercial images may not be used in connection with any other type of product or service that does not belong to Pacific Center, nor in any way that may cause confusion among users who visit our website, nor in any way sense to the detriment of Pacific Center.
3. LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITE
You may view and download material on this website for informational purposes only:
(a) You must not post material from this website (including posting on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic/non-commercial purposes.)
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our website or the material on our website for any commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
(c). The USER will have access to the contents and communication channels to request any information through the Pacific Center website in an easy, fast, free and guaranteed way.
(d) By accessing the contents of the website, the USER expresses his agreement with the Conditions of Use, agreeing not to use them to send messages that may contain defamation terms, false, inappropriate, abusive, violent, or pornographic information that may attack against the life and personal integrity of third parties or that for any reason induce, incite or promote criminal actions, or that for any reason violate any law.
(e) You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage or deterioration in the availability or accessibility of our website.
(f) You must not use our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
(g) You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
(h) We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted on our website.
(l) We may take steps we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of inappropriate material, restrict your access to our website or bring legal proceedings against you.
4. LICENSE ON THE COMMUNICATIONS PORTAL:
(a) The USER declares, guarantees and accepts that all information provided will not be harmful to third parties.
(b) The USER undertakes to assume all responsibility, leaving Pacific Center harmless for any type of information provided through the communication portals of the Pacific Center website.
The data provided by the USER will be considered confidential, once they have made their inquiries through our communication channels at the bottom of the Pacific Center website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, with the following circumstances as exceptions:
- By obligation of law
- At the request of the judicial or administrative authority
- In order to exercise rights included in these Terms and Conditions
- For the protection of third party rights
Pacific Center will adopt the measures that are necessary to grant security to the data provided, avoiding its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access. These measures will respond to the requirements of current legislation and their effectiveness will be evaluated periodically.
7. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE
Pacific Center may transfer and/or transmit the personal data subject to treatment to companies that are part of its business group, including parent companies, affiliates, allies or subsidiaries. Being able to provide data to agents and subcontractors for any of the functions mentioned in these Terms and Conditions or for the purpose of preventing fraud.
Taking into account the above, the Personal Data will be used by Pacific Center to:
- Provide required services and products.
- Inform about new products or services.
- Comply with obligations contracted with the Holder.
- Inform about changes in products or services.
- Evaluate the quality of products or services.
- Develop marketing or promotional activities.
- Send commercial, advertising or promotional information about the products and/or services, events and/or commercial or non-commercial promotions of these via text messages (SMS and/or MMS) to physical, email, cell phone or mobile device , in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, inform and in general, carry out campaigns, promotions or contests of a commercial or advertising nature.
- Sharing, including the transfer and transmission of personal data to third parties for purposes related to the operation.
- Carry out internal studies on compliance with commercial relations and market studies at all levels.
- Respond to legal requirements of administrative and judicial entities.
- The client authorizes Pacific Center to retain any evidence of communication with the client.
8. DURATION AND MODIFICATION:
Pacific Center may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the website, so the User may not make any type of claim related to the removal of the Pacific Center website.
After said extinction, the prohibitions on the use of the information set forth above in these Conditions of Use will remain in force, without the possibility for the user to commit any act of non-compliance.
We can make modifications or inclusions to the terms and conditions. Please check this page periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the current version.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
All the information contained in the terms and conditions of the website constitutes the entire agreement between you as a USER and Pacific center, and supersedes all previous agreements regarding your use of this website.
12. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF HOLDERS
The Owner of the Personal Data will have the following rights:
- Know, update and rectify Personal Data.
- Request proof of authorization granted to Pacific Center.
- To be informed by Pacific Center, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your Personal Data.
13. TERMS OF LAW
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Panama, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared illegal, or presents a gap, or for any reason is inapplicable, it must be interpreted within the framework of the same and in any case will not affect the validity and applicability of the remaining provisions.